Wine? Wine Knot? A fun play on words for wine lovers in the yacht club and boating community. But it’s not limited to only boaters, if you want to learn more about wine, meet experts in the wine industry and taste their award-winning selections while enjoying great eats from local restaurants, this fun experience is right down your alley.
- Alexander Valley Vineyards, three-time grand champion of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo International Wine Competition.
- Napa Valley Icon, Hess Persson Estates
- Superstar wine from Paso Robles, Hope Family Wines featuring the stellar Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon among others
- The Wine Group with selections from Chloe and & Deadly Zins
- Trinchero Family Estates featuring Napa Cellars and Complicated wines
- Wines from Australia, Argentina and even Tasmania from Winebow Imports
Cocktails and finer spirits more your style?
- Piggyback Bourbon
- Piggyback Rye
- Limavady Irish Whiskey
- Gunpowder Sardanian Citrus Gin
- Drumshambo Irish Gin
- Dos Maderos Rum PX 5+5
- Highway Hemp Vodka
As if wines and spirits aren’t enough, satisfy your hunger cravings with authentic New Orleans style chicken and sausage gumbo from BB’s Tex-Orleans. Enjoy the savory selections from Mason’s Creative Catering with J. Bistro Style serving Serrano Cranberry BBQ Meatballs.
You’ll even be able to shop a bit with the latest in fashion and hat trends. Mark your calendars and get your tickets now to join us at the 3rd annual Wine Knot event.
Clear Lake Shores Club House
931 Cedar St
Clear Lake Shores, TX 77565