Social Distancing and socializing can safely occupy the same space. Are you ready to get out and enjoy visiting with friends? Do you love learning about and tasting wine or spirits? Want to meet an industry expert that comes to you? Then schedule a wine or spirits tasting experience for your private hand-picked group. Choose your date and invitees for this unique experience discovering wine or spirits. It’s tons of fun and you’re friends or clients will love it.
How it works:
The organizers visit the host location in advance to measure out how many attendees can fit into the space with 6’ distancing between couples. Suggested start time is 5:30 or 6pm for Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday, midday or evening are also available.
What the organizers provide:
- Wine or spirits expert for the presentation
- Wine or spirits selections for tasting
- Presentation table with table cover
- Tasting glass per participant. Premium Robert Mondavi by Waterford glass available for an additional $20.
- Bottled water per participant
- Hand sanitizer
- 10’ x 10’ tent if needed to cover the wines and presenter
- Marking of surface as to where each couple will place their chairs
What the host provides:
- Guest List
- The location and access to mark the space in advance
What the attendees provide:
- Cost per person payable Zelle received upon reservation of participant.
- Firm reservation number and payment three days in advance.
- Master Sommelier can be arranged for an additional amount.
- Each participant brings their own chair
Booking is based on availability. Dates reserved upon booking and receipt payment for a minimum of 12 participants. Up to 40 participants space allowing.
Inside tasting experience available at the Norris Conference Center in CityCentre.
- Host can arrange to provide individually wrapped lite bites served practicing social distancing
- Catered dinners can also be ordered in advance and delivered. Options include wine pairing box or hot dinners.
Wine & Spirits presentations and sampling available from:
Alexander Valley Vineyards
Ambiente Boutique Wines
Dry Creek Vineyards
J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
K. Vintners By Charles Smith
Stout Family Wines
The Austin Winery
Scheid Family Wines
Garrison Brothers Distillery
William Grant & Sons
Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey
ABC Anything but Chardonnay
Bubbles in the Backyard
Old World - New World
POPOP and Dine
Rose All Day
Wine & Cocktail
Wine & Food Pairing Class
More selections added frequently.