Are you dining out in area restaurants supporting the local economy? Great, because they certainly need it. And, if you feel comfortable eating out with your friends at a distanced table with servers wearing face coverings and gloves with surroundings sanitized constantly then you will feel right at home in the new format of Katy Sip N Stroll.
Here’s why…Sip N Stroll has been modified to have people go through the entire experience in your own reservation group – distanced from others who you don’t know. It’s the same as eating out at a restaurant. And it’s with the people you choose to surround yourself with in your own group.
Here’s the scoop:
- Touch-free, drive through check-in
- 40 experience stations widely spaced with exhibitors wearing face coverings and distanced
- Rotation system in your own group walking through the experience stations so each guest will get to experience all the offerings in their own group
- Event Monitors to make sure guests are following the safety protocols – and having fun!
- Great food offered in single-serve portions
- Over 100 wine and craft beer offerings
- Live music by Sean Heyl
The Ballard House NEEDS the funding provided by the bi-annual Sip N Stroll – and they need it now more than ever so they don’t have to turn away patients who depend on the free housing accommodations while receiving treatment for serious medical conditions. These patients need your help. It’s a safe party with a big purpose.
$40 per person general admission – 4-7pm
$75 VIP – 3:30-7pm with premium wines on beverage tables that only VIPs get
Talk to your safe group of friends, family and neighbors and make your reservation now.